HE LTR - I Think I Was Sleeping, Y'all!

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Earlier this week, I ran out of my beloved HE Dangerously Straight. So I went to my neighborhood WalMart to stock-up. Lo and behold, they were out. Well, I decided to try something new. Hmmmmm.........but, which one? Hello Hydration? Nah, I've tried it before and hated it. Totaly Twisted? I luv it, but I wanted to try something that I've never tried before. Well...........what about this Long Term Relationship? Everyone on LHCF raves about it and the ingredients look good - almost like my beloved Dangerously Straight. And it smells good too. OK, I'll give it a try.

Later, back in my :bath2::

I wash with my usual ayruvedic blend, apply and rinse my PC, apply the LTR and get ready to detangle..............wait a minute :shocked:.............OMG!.......WTF!..........the tangles are just MELTING AWAY!...........without me using my special hi-tech, 007, $$$$$, combination foot massaging/back scratching/shower detangling/decoder comb?!............I'm just using my FINGERS! I literally finger combed my tangles away!

WAIT ONE HOT MINUTE!!! How come nobody told me about this stuff!!

Wait.......what? You did tell me? But I was......:sleeping:??

Oh......:blush:

Well.............how come nobody WOKE ME UP!!

:hardslap: yea, I deserved that.

Get it y'all. Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship is a must have and one of my new staples. Not only does it detangle like nobody's business, I also used it as a leave-in and my hair is soft, moisturized and smells :lick:.

i've only used the ltr leave in... actually, i, uh, didnt know there was a ltr conditioner... thought it was only the leave in :grin:

Lol funny story, I was sleeping on it for a while myself. I love it for cowashing. It has def. become a staple along with my AM and SH. They also make an actual leave in that's equally yummy.:yep:

Denifitely give it a try. I hated the Hydralicous too, but LTR is seriously GOOD.

I will be sure to pick some up when my mom and I go grocery shopping then :yep: can't wait to give it a try.

Oh and also, anyone try None of your Frizziness leave in? or any of the NYF line?

Last edited:
Earlier this week, I ran out of my beloved HE Dangerously Straight. So I went to my neighborhood WalMart to stock-up. Lo and behold, they were out. Well, I decided to try something new. Hmmmmm.........but, which one? Hello Hydration? Nah, I've tried it before and hated it. Totaly Twisted? I luv it, but I wanted to try something that I've never tried before. Well...........what about this Long Term Relationship? Everyone on LHCF raves about it and the ingredients look good - almost like my beloved Dangerously Straight. And it smells good too. OK, I'll give it a try.

Later, back in my :bath2::

I wash with my usual ayruvedic blend, apply and rinse my PC, apply the LTR and get ready to detangle..............wait a minute :shocked:.............OMG!.......WTF!..........the tangles are just MELTING AWAY!...........without me using my special hi-tech, 007, $$$$$, combination foot massaging/back scratching/shower detangling/decoder comb?!............I'm just using my FINGERS! I literally finger combed my tangles away!

WAIT ONE HOT MINUTE!!! How come nobody told me about this stuff!!

Wait.......what? You did tell me? But I was......:sleeping:??

Oh......:blush:

Well.............how come nobody WOKE ME UP!!

:hardslap: yea, I deserved that.

Get it y'all. Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship is a must have and one of my new staples. Not only does it detangle like nobody's business, I also used it as a leave-in and my hair is soft, moisturized and smells :lick:.

:lachen::lachen::funny: :lachen::lachen:

So, it's the conditioner that you're using? I always thought everyone was raving over the Leave-in split end protector. :perplexed

I'm planning on buying the None of Your Frizziness leave-in when i to start flat ironing this summer. I hope some else has some experience with it and reports back!

So, it's the conditioner that you're using? I always thought everyone was raving over the Leave-in split end protector. :perplexed

They are.:yep: I think the regular cond. is starting to move up in popularity as well.

I found out about it while trying to get my hands on some of the leave in.

Yea, just the regular conditioner. If the leave-in is better than the conditioner, husband might be in trouble - cause I'ma have to "get wit" it.

And don't we be spending money on them combs? ;-)

I think alot of people also started to get the LTR conditioner when the LTR Leave in became scarce, some use it as a leave in as well.

LTR has Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave in. Their conditioner comes in two sizes. :D

PJ's use up your products (whispers) and then buy the conditoners I haven't used the shampoo :D

cute presentation! :D

I love LTR & TT! HH...not so much. Trying to use it all up now so I can buy more LTR & TT. Trying to be better about waste.

so now I have to try LTR!!!! I like HH and Hydralicious Reconditioning but since Im out of both I'm def gonna try LTR now...thanks OP for the cute story.

Denifitely give it a try. I hated the Hydralicous too, but LTR is seriously GOOD.

So funny! I can't stand any of the HE conditioners the smells are too much, but I absolutely love Hydralicious, it feels so good and smells so good.

I can't stand the smell of the HE LTR conditioner but I love the leave in.

I've been using the full LTR line since it first came out, especially around 10 weeks post. LOVE the scent and the detangling ease. I even use it on my Yorkie to make her smell good.

I am sooooo hitting wally world up tomorrow for some of that good stuff!:lick:

I use the HE LTR Leave-In whenever my hair's wet and I love it. While I use another line's shampoo and conditioner, I can image that the rest of HE LTR's line is good as well.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: you got me rolling over here with laughter. that's my go-to conditioner right there. haven't found anything that conditions my natural hair like LTR :yep:

Does this conditioner give more slip than Aussie moist?

For me - YES!

I tried Aussie Moist and wasn't impressed. I still have a "gently" used bottle in my cupboard. I want to reuse the bottle (I really like the squeeze bottle) so I should use it to cowash or something.

Loved your story, it was too funny :rofl: I've tried the leave-in and wasn't too impressed but maybe one day I'll try the conditioner... Thanks for sharing!

Back