He Knows My Name

JinaRicci

This is for anyone who needs some encouragement tonight. I was just thinking of this song- it always ministers to me. If you already know it, this is a reminder of how much God loves you, how He feels everything you're going through and will be there for you when you call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ke3u2AzFE&feature=related

He Knows My Name

I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

That was so touching...we serve a wonderful God.

Thank you for posting. I'm going to subscribe to this artist's page. God has blessed him with an amazing voice.

Jina, haven't seen you around lately, but I just want to say thank you for this thread. God used the song "He Knows My Name" to get me through a difficult time recently...:yep:

Hi Divya, I'm here. :) So glad that this was able to help you! My kids (choir) used to sing this & it was so hard sometimes not to cry in the middle of rehearsal just b/c of the words. It's such a simple song but so powerful- so sobering. No matter what you're going through, God feels it, He knows your heart & will never leave you alone.

Big Hugs to you!!

This is for anyone who needs some encouragement tonight. I was just thinking of this song- it always ministers to me. If you already know it, this is a reminder of how much God loves you, how He feels everything you're going through and will be there for you when you call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ke3u2AzFE&feature=related

He Knows My Name

I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own