HE Hello Hydration ingred/formula change???

AsTheCurlzTurns

I've been kinda MIA on the boards as of late, and had actually been slacking a bit. I'm back and trying to step my hair game back up. Just realized that I'm almost out of all my co-wash conditioners and soon will be needing to stock up on some more.

I read in one thread earlier about HE Hello Hydration had an ingredients/formula change. Was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is true or not? What changed?? :(

This is one of my staples, and I'm hoping the conditioner is still good. If there's already a thread on this issue, please forgive me, and direct me to the thread(s). Doing a search didn't show me anything relating to it. TIA!

I don't know but that would explain a lot. I love the coconut HH and it seems to have stopped working for me. :wallbash: That used to make detangling a breeze.

I don't know but that would explain a lot. I love the coconut HH and it seems to have stopped working for me. :wallbash: That used to make detangling a breeze.

Oh no!:wallbash: I'm actually dreading this if this is true!:cry: This stuff works great for me, and I've never had a problem with it. I'm just trying to get as much info as I can before I even attempt to go to the store and get some more.

On another note, have you tried clarifying/chelating to see if you had any buildup on your hair that's making it not work anymore?

Oh no!:wallbash: I'm actually dreading this if this is true!:cry: This stuff works great for me, and I've never had a problem with it. I'm just trying to get as much info as I can before I even attempt to go to the store and get some more.

On another note, have you tried clarifying/chelating to see if you had any buildup on your hair that's making it not work anymore?

even when i clarify, that stuff now seems to coat my hair in a weird way instead of making it smooth like it used to. i don't know what gives.... that used to work for me better than silicon mix and now ...........nada.

I don't know for sure if there was a formula change or not but I left the bottle alone for a while to use up the rest of the conditioners I had and just went back to it but this bottle i have now is not nearly as moisturizing to my hair as I remember it being

Back