HE CAN'T KEEP A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Is it him or is it the man!!!! He either is getting laid off, or fired! Then he always blaming the people at the job about they do this and do that. Would you stay with him, or would you just F it!!!!!!

Absolutely not! What I would be concerned with is poor work ethic and the inability to accept responsibility, and these 2 are definite deal breakers. Let's face it, everyone is not terminated for NO REASON. :rolleyes: Sometimes it's discrimination and favoritism, but many times it's for cause. If they can't hold down the simplest job, ummm, no. :nono:

Well after he lose the first job I believed what he said about the work enviroment and supported him through it, but when it kept happening and I saw how he was acting such as being late, or playing around at the job then I just said F it! :wallbash:

My friend is dealing with a similar situation, except he's the one that can't keep the job. In the two years that I've known him he's easily had 8 jobs, in part because he is a convicted felon (he got in trouble at the age of 17, 11 years ago, for which he served 7 years). I personally think that it's more than his record, but the record doesn't help either. He has like 3 degrees and he's a hardworker but...he has trouble with authority and refuses to work for less than a certain amount of money. I don't know how she does it but it's a HUGE strain on their marriage. But arguably, she knew what she was getting herself into.

I would chunk him a deuce and let him watch me walk away.
If my black ass can hold down a job or two, you can do the same.
Men with no job completely perplex me.
Because there's TONS of jobs targeted towards men with GREAT salaries.
I wish I was a man. I'd have three jobs.
Not to mention, in IL for every $1 a man makes, a woman makes 71 cents.
So yeah, that fool has no excuse at all.

Back