HE Break's Over Leave IN--Product rave!!!

KAT25

break's over
strengthening leave-in créme

be strong in the face of break-ups. my leave-in créme will give you the strength against damage and help keep another break from happening. designed to enrich every strand, my formula, with a high dose of conditioning anti-breakage potion and fused with extracts of pearls and coco mango, will help prevent breaks so your hair stays strong against damage every day.

Is wonderful, I have been looking for something to try on my hair that would leave it butter soft and I used this and sprayed a little Sunsilk 24 karat heat spray and my hair was buttery soft and had a great shine!!!

I used to product finder on HE website and it suggested Break's Over for my hair!! great tool, will be purchasing the entire Break's over line I like it better than LTR and Hello Hydration!!!

Use the tool and see what it suggest for your hair and post!!

I've been wanting to try this leave in sooo bad, but I can't find it anywhere in this stupid town!

Thanks for rubbing it in :rolleyes:

**stomping out of thread while mumbling**

I'm going to try this next after I finish my Hello Hydration. I can't believe I slept on this brand for this long!:yep:

I love the Break's Over conditioner, the LTR didn't do it for me even though the leave in seems to work on my ends. When I find the BO leave in, I will try it.

I've been wanting to try this leave in sooo bad, but I can't find it anywhere in this stupid town!

Thanks for rubbing it in :rolleyes:

**stomping out of thread while mumbling**

I was on the search too but I went in Kmart one day and they had it on clearance at the front of the store, I was running over there like a mad woman folks was looking at me like I was crazy :lachen::lachen:I need to go back to Kmart and see if they still have anymore left cause I only got one bottle.

I bet if you go to the HE page and click contact us and send them an email about not being able to find the Break Over Leave in they will probably send you out some free samples of it :grin: :grin:

I bought the entire line last month and I absolutely love it. :love2:It will be my main conditioner and shampoo for a while. I use the leave in too every co-wash and shampoo. The condish surprisingly has good slip too.

This is actually my STAPLE leave in over my former beloved Salerm 21. This stuff is UBER moisturizing, in fact I never even use traditional moisturizer anymore. I just put some of this on my hair during the week as needed, it's amazing.

In fact I like this one MUCH better than the LTR leave-in because this one is more moisturizing.:yep:

I have been singing about this product for over a month now but no one hears u unless u r a vet. This product line is the truth

Co-sign, co-sign (yeah, I'm the co-sign queen!). This leave in is the best i've ever used. The moisture it imparts is heavenly. However, it is really hard to find for some reason. I bought 2 bottles on clearance at Shop Rite about a month ago, now I can't seem to find it anywhere and I've been looking hard...! I'll keep trying tho' :yep:

I have been looking all over the place for it here in Atlanta, GA. I am not going to stop until I find it.

I prefer this leave in over the LTR too. I think it's the coconut oil - combine this with vatika oil and we're set for life! :grin:

I want to try this sooo bad, but I also cannot find it in any store.

Looks like I'll have to buy it off Amazon (like I had to to with the Pantene R&N mask).

HE's Break's Over is very very good . It moisturizes so well- I use it with my NTM after a co-wash! I got mine from Target.

Ok. I just bought two of them online (since I can't find them in stores). Both were under $14 (which included shipping).

I can't wait.

Back