hawaiin silky cool scalp

twin1

I've seen a number of you listing this product that you use before a relaxer to protect the scalp. Please tell me where to buy it. I did a search and no luck. I'm getting a relaxer this weekend after a 12 week stretch and I've become soo nervous about relaxers that I'm on an all out mission to protect my hair and scalp before the relaxer. In the alternative, please recommend another good scalp protector I can pick up tomorrow from the bss. thanks in advance

I just use a basis scalp protector that I bought at the hairstore.
YOu should be able to use anyone.
Before I used a product specifically for that, I would just grease my scalp and often times also add baby powder. IT really helped

Vaseline or good ole' petroleum does the trick too. But I use Hawaiian Silk Cool Scalp. I got it from the BSS. I see it at all BSS. I use this as opposed to vase. or petr. because it rinses 100% better and does the same job! With vase. or petr. You have to scrub that ish out.
Its main ingredient in petr. but it is so light and it actually works and it's cheap too. It has menthol in it that's posed to cool the scalp but lol i don't notice it.

Back