hawaiin silky 14 in 1 miracle worker-REVEIWS????

ThinNnappy

Has anyone ever used this?
Below is what it claims to do-what do you think about it being a "thermal protection", i want to know if its anything like scurl because if it is, i dont think its a good idea. Im just looking to cut down on products-so tell me how you liked it please:D

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Moisturizes- Strengthens- Defines Curls- Softens Hair- Adds Shine- Enhances Growth- For Healthy Braids- Heals Scalp- Relieves Chemical Burns- Non-Greasy- No Drip- Prevents Itching & Dandruff- Increases Body- Thermal Protection

[/FONT]

BUMPING! I saw this product in Sally's today and didn't purchase it because I hadn't heard y'all talk about it yet...

Well...I bought this product but haven't used it yet. I am trying to use up all my other stuff before I use it. I am a recovering product junkie:lol: Sorry I couldn't give you a review:(

Last edited:
i have it and i use it in my daughters hair. she's a 3b-c. it is very moisturizing, but to me it's more like a curl activator like S-Curls. if you use it you have to wash each 3 days.

I have it. I am sure that someone on here talked about it. Cause that's the only way I would have bought it. I used it as a moisturizer before I did my bun. I really didn't like it. It left kind of a white buildup and didn't do much for my hair. Maybe because of the other things I used with it. I am relaxed, so maybe it works better on natural hair. HTH.

I love this stuff! I have only used the new version b/c the old formula never had the ingredients listed on the 8 oz bottles and that was all I ever found. I got mine at Sally's. It does contain mineral oil, but still leaves the hair soft and moisturized. It sprays out like a fine cream, and smooths on the hair really well. I have only used it as a leave in moisturizer on wet hair. I haven't tried it on dry hair yet.

curlilocs said:
I love this stuff! I have only used the new version b/c the old formula never had the ingredients listed on the 8 oz bottles and that was all I ever found. I got mine at Sally's. It does contain mineral oil, but still leaves the hair soft and moisturized. It sprays out like a fine cream, and smooths on the hair really well. I have only used it as a leave in moisturizer on wet hair. I haven't tried it on dry hair yet.

would you use it as a thermal protection like they said its for?

ThinNnappy said:
would you use it as a thermal protection like they said its for?

If you typically use a leave in conditioner as a part of your hair care regimen then yes. I would apply it before rolling the hair or blowing it out and flat ironing. I wouldn't put it on dry hair though, it's too wetting IMO.

Back