Hawaiian Silky after my BC

ycj

Ok ladies for an up-date, I bc on 16 Dec and tonight decided to try the Hawaiian to moisturize and it is amazing.

When I had relaxed hair I hated using it because I had a lot of shedding.
But now being natural it is trully incredible. Tell me what you think.

Oh by the way please ignore my big head.:lachen:

Attachments

• Dec 19 My big Chop 004.jpg
    Dec 19 My big Chop 004.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Dec 19 My big Chop 007.jpg
    Dec 19 My big Chop 007.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 94
  • Dec 19 My big Chop 002.jpg
    Dec 19 My big Chop 002.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 109
Your hair is beautiful! I looks sooo soft

Isn't 14 in 1 great??? I lurve it so much!!!

My daughter did the BC tonight, and her hair looks awesome!! She waited and waited for her hair to grow underneath all that damaged hair because she wassn't sure if her head would look right with short short hair. I showed her your pics and she thinks your hair looks fantastic!! I wish I had a camera to show you all her pics. I'm glad she decided to do it because that was all she talked about was cutting her hair.

Ok ladies for an up-date, I bc on 16 Dec and tonight decided to try the Hawaiian to moisturize and it is amazing.

When I had relaxed hair I hated using it because I had a lot of shedding.
But now being natural it is trully incredible. Tell me what you think.

Oh by the way please ignore my big head.:lachen:
What big head? I can't see nothing but gawjus curls...i'm soo jealous~ Looks awesome, girl, can you imagine how your hair will look in a few months...a year?? you are gonna steal some pretty hair titles, ycj...i bet you feel soo good, huh? You look good.

I thank Tiffers {{kiss kiss}} for reppin' HSilky, that is some good stuff, i've already told alot of people about it.

My kids have natural 3c hair and it makes their hair super shiny and moisturized after playing hard at school all day and having a million hands in their hair :perplexed. their hair would usually be a ham when i pick them up..not anymore..they look so well-groomed, like they do when i'm with them all day...happy mom means happy family....:yep:

I am gonna buy 3 more bottles to keep...one in the car, an extra in the house, one at school...you gotta be prepared. Does this stuff come in the gallon size?

okay, back to you, keep up the great work, how's the cocktail going? ~miss ya~ {{smooches and hug}}

What big head? I can't see nothing but gawjus curls...i'm soo jealous~ Looks awesome, girl, can you imagine how your hair will look in a few months...a year?? you are gonna steal some pretty hair titles, ycj...i bet you feel soo good, huh? You look good.

I thank Tiffers {{kiss kiss}} for reppin' HSilky, that is some good stuff, i've already told alot of people about it.

My kids have natural 3c hair and it makes their hair super shiny and moisturized after playing hard at school all day and having a million hands in their hair :perplexed. their hair would usually be a ham when i pick them up..not anymore..they look so well-groomed, like they do when i'm with them all day...happy mom means happy family....:yep:

I am gonna buy 3 more bottles to keep...one in the car, an extra in the house, one at school...you gotta be prepared. Does this stuff come in the gallon size?

okay, back to you, keep up the great work, how's the cocktail going? ~miss ya~ {{smooches and hug}}

Hey sis, thanks I am just glad you told everyone about the positive effects of Wheat Germ Cocktail! I missed yesterday taking the cocktail, ran out of eggs!! But I took a quick trip to the store last night and purchased some eggs. All is still well. My twin is now on it but she is taking hers with veggie juice she has this huge fobia about milk.:nono: I miss you too. Thanks for asking tho. I can't wait to see your big reveal one day.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
what's the ingredients of the HS 14 in 1? I'm seeing alot of heads in love with the stuff.. :scratchch
Ingredients are as follows: Water(Aqua), Glycerin, proplene glycol,mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum),PEG-75, lanolin cetyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, polsorbate-60, triethanolamine, acetamide AME, hydrolyzed veg protein, stearyl alcohol, propylparaben, methylparaben, menthol panthenol DL, Jojoba oil, (Baux chinesis), angelica archangelica root extract, (Angelica Archangelica), articum lappa root extract (Articum Lappa), chamomilla recutita), symphytum officinale leaf extract, (Symphytum Officinale) viscum album (Mistletoe) extract (viscum album), urtica dioica (Nettle) extract (Urtica dioica), avena salva (Oat) meal extract (Avena Sativa), rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract (rosmarinus officinalis) salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract (salvia officinalis), nasturtium officinale extract (Nasturtium officinale), meythlchlorisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance (Parfum),

Boy that was extremely long, hope this helps!

Ingredients are as follows: Water(Aqua), Glycerin, proplene glycol,mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum),PEG-75, lanolin cetyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, polsorbate-60, triethanolamine, acetamide AME, hydrolyzed veg protein, stearyl alcohol, propylparaben, methylparaben, menthol panthenol DL, Jojoba oil, (Baux chinesis), angelica archangelica root extract, (Angelica Archangelica), articum lappa root extract (Articum Lappa), chamomilla recutita), symphytum officinale leaf extract, (Symphytum Officinale) viscum album (Mistletoe) extract (viscum album), urtica dioica (Nettle) extract (Urtica dioica), avena salva (Oat) meal extract (Avena Sativa), rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract (rosmarinus officinalis) salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract (salvia officinalis), nasturtium officinale extract (Nasturtium officinale), meythlchlorisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance (Parfum),

Boy that was extremely long, hope this helps!

Thanks for posting that for me, I may try this although I have avoided the dreded Mineral Oil for over a year - -

This product is not too expensive in case I decide I don't love it...But I think might like it judging the way OP's hair looks and other comments here...

It seems to really make the curls pop! :up:

Thanks to all the ladies who promoted 14 in 1!

I'd never heard of it before and found it today in a beauty supply store, it has my hair feeling very soft. I'm relaxed.

Your curls are cute, OP!

What do you love about it, does it make your curls pop? Or did it just act as really moisturizing leave in?

Honestly what I liked about it is that is definately moisturizes my hair, it's lightweight too! I alternate from this and S curl spray. They both have the same effect on my hair.

i used it the other day on my sister's kinky twists (she is a 4b) and my mom's twistout (she is a 4a/4b) and had incredible results on both. i'm using it on my hair tonight -- even if it doesn't work they have a new favorite moisturizer.

your hair looks fantastic, darling -- congrats on the BC!

Back