Hawaiian Silky 3 in 1 Herbal Relaxer

VirtuousGal

Reviews please? I remember using a pint size version years ago and I seemed to burn quicker than the normal Hawaiian Silky relaxer but it did a good job. I was thinking about adding a few teaspoons of Africa's Best oil for extra conditioning and to calm all that burning down...then I looked for reviews of the relaxer on here like a hair nerd and I could only find a neggie review on it causing setbacks, which is the last thing I need. Anyone care to share their experiences? Please and thank you :)

Reviews please? I remember using a pint size version years ago and I seemed to burn quicker than the normal Hawaiian Silky relaxer but it did a good job. I was thinking about adding a few teaspoons of Africa's Best oil for extra conditioning and to calm all that burning down...then I looked for reviews of the relaxer on here like a hair nerd and I could only find a neggie review on it causing setbacks, which is the last thing I need. Anyone care to share their experiences? Please and thank you :)

bumping...has ANYONE else used this?

I just tried that one a month ago and it did seem to burn a little quicker but I thought maybe it was something I did. I think I washed my hair a couple of days before or something. It worked as well as the others. What I did not like about it was that it wasn't as creamy as the regular relaxer and I had a more difficult time applying it. So I think it took me longer to apply and maybe that's why the burning seemed a bit worse.

Back