Having a problem finding a super concentrated nozzle

skegeesmb

Hey everyone.

I am trying to find a concentrator nozzle for my dryer. I have the regular one, and I need the super narrow nozzle. I've been trying to find it online, but I'm only getting results with the dryer included. If anybody could help it I would really appreciate it.

Skee, your hair dryer should have come with a concentration nozzle. I hav noticed that all of the pics of the one I have no longer show the concentration nozzle. Have you tried Sally's?

webby said:
Skee, your hair dryer should have come with a concentration nozzle. I hav noticed that all of the pics of the one I have no longer show the concentration nozzle. Have you tried Sally's?
Yeah Webby, I have the nozzle that came with the dryer, but it's not the nozzle that I've seen on your dryer, or like I've seen at the hairdressors. It's concentrated but it flares out at the end. It reminds me of a nozzle thats in the shape of a triangle.

skegeesmb said:
Yeah Webby, I have the nozzle that came with the dryer, but it's not the nozzle that I've seen on your dryer, or like I've seen at the hairdressors. It's concentrated but it flares out at the end. It reminds me of a nozzle thats in the shape of a triangle.

I wonder if might be able to get an attachment from Sally's. Or you can try calling up your manufacturer, see if they have an attachment.

Oh thank you Chipmunk. I found the nozzle it's 7 bucks though. I'm going to get it next week after X-mas. That's exactly what I was looking for. The nozzle I have is the black one. I'm going for the "gold" hee hee.

Back