Having a hairstyle dilemma...

DreamLife

Next year I'll be working in an office and I want a polished professional look. I will also be working out every other day or every day.

I don't want braids, my hair grows but then I have to trim my ends alot.

I look like a mess with a bun (I did that for the first year on here).

I moved back to cold weather and I think I'll get sick if I co-wash frequently.

I'm at full SL or a little past it and I'm scared to wear my hair down.

I don't want the salt from my sweat to break my hair off while working out and not washing frequently enough.

Right now I have a rollerset...but I don't want to go work out because I know its going to look a mess afterward.:wallbash:

I sort of wanted to get micros but everyone said those were damaging and that your hair should be no longer than ear length to get micros.

When I got kinky twists a couple fell out on my edges and I had to nurse those bald spots back to health.:sad: YES I moisturized and oiled, but they started twisting on themselves and broke off.

Maybe I'll just have to wash everyday. But by the time I go to work, go work out, come home, wash, dry, I'll probably be exhausted. This sucks.

I pin my hair up in this thing..........I don't know what you can call it but I wear it when we have meetings and I have to look professional. Its fairly easy to do, but you have to use a brush to get it smooth.

100_0175.jpg

Back