Have you used Jazzings or Adore?? What shade ?

Kamilla16

What type of shade would show up on med. brown hair? I want a reddish-brown type of color, Do you think it will show up??
think.gif

I used to use Jazzings on a regular basis and started experiencing breakage. i had to discontinue using it.

Ive used both products and it never damaged my hair

I used Coca Cola in Jazzing and it came out just fine

My beautician put highlights in my hair so when I would rinse my hair u would see red streaks in it..I loved it

Jazzing didn't show up on my hair...I figured it wouldn't b/c my hair is so dark...but I tried the Cherry Cola, it would have been pretty if it had showed up

I'm not brave enough to bleach my hair yet in order to get it a lighter color

<font color="brown">I also found Jazzing to be DRYING, and my hair never felt soft. I can't remember the name of the colors that I have used in the past, but they were dark browns, and plum or cherry cola type colors.

I have not had a rinse in over 2 years, but I do remember that my last rinse was Sebastians Colorshines in Black Cherry (I think that was the name). My hair was never dry with Sebastians.

I currently use color conditioners whenever I want a hint of color. Aveda usually lasts for up to 3 shampoos (depending on the color). The reds/copper seem to linger for a while longer. The only negative about color conditioners is that the don't provide good gray coverage.

AngieK </font>

Back