Have You Tried Clairol Natural Instincts Shine Happy Clear Shine Treatment?

metamorfhosis

Hello Ladies-:D

Have you ever tried Clairol Natural Instincts Shine Happy Clear Shine Treatment? I read the box today while I was at Target. It says that it is safe for relaxed hair and lasts for up to 4 weeks.

If you have tried this, what were your results? Do you think it is as good as henna?

Here is the description of the product:

Description

• Works on color-treated, highlighted or natural non color-treated hair!
  • Provides 4 weeks of shine.
  • Shine Happy Formula for long lasting shine.
  • What will Shine Happy do for my hair?
    • Natural Instincts Shine Happy Formula puts healthy-looking shine and silkiness back into hair.
    • It's a shine revival that leaves you feeling beautiful inside and out.
  • Will Shine Happy work on my hair?
    • Shine Happy works on natural, color-treated, highlighted, permed or relaxed hair - See leaflet for usage instructions. Not recommended for gray hair.
  • How long will Shine Happy last?
    • Shine Happy provides healthy-looking shine that lasts 4 weeks, with a weekly conditioning treatment that helps keep that clear shine sealed in with every use.
  • When is the best time to use Shine Happy?
    • If you already color your hair, we recommend using Shine Happy 3 to 4 weeks after coloring your hair for best results.
    • If you don't currently color your hair, use Shine Happy once a month.
  • For healthy-looking brilliant shine, trust your instincts. Natural Instincts Shine Happy Formula.
  • Healthy-looking brilliant shine.
  • Works on natural, color-treated, highlighted, permed or relaxed hair.
  • No fuss - apply to hair like shampoo, wait 10 minutes and rinse for beautiful shiny hair!
  • Long-lasting brilliance - healthy-looking shine that lasts for 4 weeks.
  • Made in USA.

Here is a link to the packaging------> Natural Instincts Shine Happy Clear Shine Treatment | Clairol | Beauty & Spa | Walgreens

Last edited:
Don't use it! This stuff killed my hair.:mad: It has a small amount of hydrogen peroxide (bleach), but it's enough to harm relaxed hair, IMO. I tried it and I did get some shine, which lasted about a week, then it disappeared and damaged showed up on about the last inch of my hair. I'm still nursing it back to health on account of this mess.

Yeah, I checked the ingredients and decided not to use it. Also I think they want you to use a conditioner that they have in the kit - Not happening. I have to use my favorite conditioners.

I tried it and the best part of the kit is the conditioner it comes with. They need to bottle that stuff. Otherwise, it did nothing for me. Total crap. You are better off with some jazzing or sebastian colorshines.

Thanks for your reviews ladies.:D I bought this treatment before I read your reviews at Ulta since it was on sale. Well, it's going back to the store. I'm going to exchange it for some NTM products. Thanks again.

Id been looking for something like this but damn , thank goodness u steered me away from this one, im gonna pass on all glossers and stuff like that , i dont like using any unnecessary chemicals

Back