Have you taken Amla in a pill form...Results?

tt8

I was at whole foods buying acerola when the herbalist recommended that I take Amla because you get more pure Vitamin C than even acerola or chewable C. I know Amla oil got rave reviews. Has anyone tried it in pill form?

No not in pill form, but I take it in powder form. I take a whole food natural vitamin c that contains amla, camu camu and acerola. No results to report so far. I didn't take it for results per se, I just wanted to switch from that ascorbic acid crap.

I just researched this today and it seems to be a good supplement for a number of health issues. I plan to try it for preventive measures...I've also read that you get the same benefit for your hair when you take the supplement. I do plan to try the oil for external hair benefits.

I dont buy in to the amla hype.

It tastes good when prepared properly and it is known for darkening grey hairs but other than that I javent seen it do anything special.

Most Indians use it for health benefits not related to hair. And the ones that I do know who use it on hair was to reduce the appearance of grey hairs.

But pickled it tastes good with several breakfast foods :)

Back