Have you SEEN this hair?

NJoy

Here I grow again!
228188_382122595193198_2098774740_n.jpg

It's floating around on FB. O..M..G!!! This is SO drool worthy!

Someone said that it looks like a wig. Really? Anybody seen this wig anywhere? I'd LOVE to know!

:lick:

Otherwise, can we analyze this hair. How is this achieved. How long or how much hair you you think this look takes. And, what about hair type.

C'mon! I need the deets on this. Just WOW!!! :drool:

This is my friend on FB, I know her from college, she's an awesome intelligent witty fellow NYer. That is a weave, she has beautiful thick natural 4a coils under there:yep: her real hair is about 5-6 inches long.

This is my friend on FB, I know her from college, she's an awesome intelligent witty fellow NYer. That is a weave, she has beautiful thick natural 4a coils under there:yep: her real hair is about 5-6 inches long.

Wow, her weave looks like real hair.

Sent via Android LHCF App

Girl, that hair is fierce! Who did it and what kind of hair is that?! She is rocking it!

Last edited:
No idea on the specific hair specs, but if I had to guess, I'd say this was probably curly weave hair combed teased and frizzed out to create this fro. You could probably get a similar look using batik jerry curl and combing it out to a nice frizzy afro look.

Oh NJoy can you give me permission to view your blogs? I wanna view your hair concoction/regimen :)

Last edited:
No idea on the specific hair specs, but if I had to guess, I'd say this was probably curly weave hair combed teased and frizzed out to create this fro. You could probably get a similar look using batik jerry curl and combing it out to a nice frizzy afro look.

Oh NJoy can you give me permission to view your blogs? I wanna view your hair concoction/regimen :)

BlackMasterPiece

Can you follow the link in my siggy? Otherwise, I'll do it in the morning. I'm on my phone right now.

My world fell apart right now... Gosh, I wish she would tell which kind of hair she used because I am really interested in this! :grin:

Dang! That OP hair is BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for the links yaya24. I aint never ran to buy a wig before, but that first one, the twist out, was gonna be BOUGHT NOW! Unfortunately, it's sold out. :(

Awwe. I thought it was her hair. Looks really good.
These synthetic wigs/wefted hair where posted on BHM (possibly already on here too). I was shocked at how natural the hair looked. She's probably using some kinky synthetic hair.

The wig is $78.00
http://www.fingercomber.com/FINGERCOMBERUNITTWISTOUT.html

download1wig.jpg

download2wig.jpg

They also have wefts (for sew ins). The price is $38 a pack for a sew in.
http://www.fingercomber.com/kinkycomber.html

Wow. Weave/wig hair that matches natural 4b/c texture and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I like. :yep:

Wow! I can't believe that is a weave, but it is gorgeous!

yaya24 I am loving the hair on that site. I need to get my hair twisted like this pronto!!

havana%20twist_zps7b40ecbf.jpg

yaya24 said:
Awwe. I thought it was her hair. Looks really good.
These synthetic wigs/wefted hair where posted on BHM (possibly already on here too). I was shocked at how natural the hair looked. She's probably using some kinky synthetic hair.

The wig is $78.00
http://www.fingercomber.com/FINGERCOMBERUNITTWISTOUT.html

They also have wefts (for sew ins). The price is $38 a pack for a sew in.
http://www.fingercomber.com/kinkycomber.html

Hi all I bought this wig and was very very disappointed. I'm not sure how the other hair is but the wig is definitely hyped up and is nothing like what I thought type 4b/c thickness should be. I regret buying it and wish it could be returned. I'd also venture to say the model is wearing her own hair and not the actual wig.

Hi all I bought this wig and was very very disappointed. I'm not sure how the other hair is but the wig is definitely hyped up and is nothing like what I thought type 4b/c thickness should be. I regret buying it and wish it could be returned. I'd also venture to say the model is wearing her own hair and not the actual wig.

I knew that looked too good (especially for the price) to be a wig. Way too good. :yep:

greenandchic said:
I knew that looked too good (especially for the price) to be a wig. Way too good. :yep:

I should have waited for more reviews. I don't see how the wig could fit a normal sized head it seems small. When I tried to twist it thinking that I could possibly make it look better it would not twist tightly it just unraveled.

I should have waited for more reviews. I don't see how the wig could fit a normal sized head it seems small. When I tried to twist it thinking that I could possibly make it look better it would not twist tightly it just unraveled.

That is disappointing to hear. Can you post a pic of the wig you did get? Does it look nothing like the picture?

faithVA said:
That is disappointing to hear. Can you post a pic of the wig you did get? Does it look nothing like the picture?

Sure, and it looks nothing like the picture.

Attachments

• image-1957547208.jpg
    image-1957547208.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 119
  • image-1555321213.jpg
    image-1555321213.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 107
  • image-853818107.jpg
    image-853818107.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 92
[USER=258196 said:
sweetcapri[/USER];16873269]Sure, and it looks nothing like the picture.

Thank You. And I was so excited that I may finally find a week to rock :nono:

I have bought 3 online and they look a wreck when I get them.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Thanks for letting us know. Because I think a few people would have bought that from the picture.

Back