Have you found anything comparable to biolage?

soslychic

I was taking a look at my list and it seems like biolage leave in tonic is gonna be just too expensive for my poor empty wallet
frown.gif

I'm trying to substitue more expensive things for what I've found work just as well and I've had success with lots, but not biolage leave in tonic or keracare humecto because they both provide the slip that I need. My hair gets so tangled that I don't know what to do. I think I'll stick to humecto, but I was wondering if anyone found a detangling solution similiar to biolage without the price tag. I need help
frown.gif

Sally's has the Biotera line & it is the Biolage "comparable brand." I use their leave-in from time to time & actually like it better than the Biolage Leave-In Tonic.

I'm going to substitute Sta Sof Fro for my Biolage leave in tonic, as it's cheaper and more readily available. Past week 6 post touchup, I had to use 8 gallons of Biolage to detangle. It's an expensive habit, so I'm quitting.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Sally's has the Biotera line & it is the Biolage "comparable brand." I use their leave-in from time to time & actually like it better than the Biolage Leave-In Tonic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Supergirl! I'm looking at the sally's site here, could you tell me which leave in you use?
biotera leave in conditione for dry or damaged hair OR
fragrance free leave in treatment

Try Razac Perfect for perms leave-in. You won't believe the amount of slip and detangling you get.

Hey,
I don't know where you live but I bought the biolage leave in Tonic for $4.45 so look around because the bioterra was 4 something to in the sally's near me.

Well I sure haven't found anything comparable as yet. I'm about to get the largest size in the Leave in tonic. This stuff is just too good to be without. Good ingredients too.
smile.gif

Back