Have you ever unintentionally dated someone who dated a friend or relative before?

Channie

Well I just got off the phone with my cousin and we came to a bitter realization. The man she just moved in last month... I had a 3-4 month fling with him a year ago. :ohwell:

It gets better...

She just got into with her older sister 2 months ago because they found out he was with her even further in the past.

My cousin's pissed :angry2:, but neither he nor her had any control of it whatsoever. My cousins aren't similar in looks at all (like totally different ends of the spectrum) and they live in separate households, and I live even further from them. While he was thinking we were 3 different women in 3 totally different times in his life, turns out we're all related... CLOSELY related.

It's just a freakish coincidence. Ever happened to anyone else? :look:

Re: Have you ever unintentionally dated someone who dated a friend or relative before

Last edited:
Re: Have you ever unintentionally dated someone who dated a friend or relative before

With the millions of people in NYC, I did date a guy for a few months that I found out had dated a close friend a couple of years prior. He has a very distinctive name and when I told her about him after dating for a bit, it came out that she dated him. It was no big deal though since she nor I got that serious with him. I even put them back in touch with each other and they had 1 brief conversation.

The funny part was that she is much older than him (and me) and dated him when he was still living at home with his parents.

I stopped seeing him for reasons unrelated to her though.

Back