Have You Ever Thought About Being A Distributor for A Hair Care Company?

Actually, I have thought about this. I started a post about it some months ago. I'm not quite sure though for which company. It will have to be a product that most people buy and products that I use on my hair. :) If I had to choose probably Elucence and Keracare.

Okay then, I'm seriously interested in this Design Essentials as a relaxer, seeing as how I think I've been having problems with Phyto II.

Could you guys please tell me what's so great about Design Essentials, either as a relaxer or a texturizer? Thanks!

It's funny that you post this after I just saw that Documentary on the Korean Domination of Black Hair Products Distribution....Were you just watching that also, lol?

Keracare would be my #1 choice. :up:

Terax #2, simply because I can only find their products on-line. :perplexed

I sell hair care products for one of my close buddies, Cesar De La Cruz. He pretty much has a cartel on the whole Dominican personal care products in the United States. Btw, Supergirl was catalyst for my Dominican product obsession back in 2003! OMG!

I think that more women should be more independent, learn how to start their own businesses, and enrich the lives of women around them and spread knowledge about healthy hair care.

can I ask why you ladies who chose design essentials chose it? My hair stylist says she does because it is black owned.

Sassy,

I really like the majority of DE products including their relaxer. For me to be able to represent something would mean I'm able to use it with no problems and none of the DE products that I've tried have ever been a disappointment.

I like Affirm products, but I'd never be able to sell a shampoo with ALS in it (Keracare HD Shampoo) with a clear conscious!

Also, if there were a product line that I'd like to have personal access to, it would be DE. :D

Back