Have you ever danced around a relationship?

I say leave it alone girl. You don't want to do anything unless he steps to you. If he hasn't, it's for a good reason.

Stay drama free *holds fist in air*

I say leave it alone girl. You don't want to do anything unless he steps to you. If he hasn't, it's for a good reason.

I second this advice. If he wants you, there will be no dancing around the issue; he will be making a beeline.

I am in this situation sort of at the moment. For me it is very hard because the guy I am interested in moved to California, He fell out with his parents whom he was living with up till this point (he just turned 21 this march) So now he is going through some rough transitions and even though we talk every day on the phone, and I am certian he cares about me the way I care about him, I can't see anything happening any time soon unfortunately. For my situation I am sticking it out because I care about him a lot, we've known each other a while now but it's been perhaps the last six months I feel like i've been falling for him the hardest.

Anyway, I hope that it works out for you and your guy, maybe he is going through something right now that is keeping him from pursuing something with you, but I feel like if he has the chance to go for it, he should, keep us updated!

trudat.
If a guy wants to be with you then he will do it at the right time when he feels comfortable.

Back