Have u ever compared....?

Leslie_C

wow! I was so ticked off at my hair that I was like screw it, Im just going wash, then blow dry it and flat iron. I mean ,it might as well LOOK good if all of the "good" things Ive been doing are in vain when I go around looking rough around the egdes hoping its paying off.

I had a little ball of hair from several days ago for some reason, from detangling my hair after washing and from combing through after it airdried.

After blowdrying my hair tonight, I had this HUGE ball of hair, not the tiny ball of hair from the other day.

So maybe its not all in vain, even if Im getting mild shedding and breakage...it doesnt look so bad compared to if I were still doing all the old things I used to do (blow dry and curl it ALL the time). I might be bald. I mean there was hair in the floor, hair in the sink...wasnt pretty ladies.

Doing part of your old routine isnt a bad thing, but scale back on some of the heat.

Try blow drying then adding some kind of moisturizer to your hair and vaseline on the ends and doing a bun. I do this and the next day my hair looks smooth and has curl to it like i used a curling iron
smile.gif
i really like the results. -- jainygirl

Jainy,
thx for having my back....Im really trippin bc its that time of the month and today must by my own national "I hate my hair and should just cut it off and start over" day.

I know its not that bad to blow dry sometimes, but I need to be gentle and take my time. I was so mad with my hair I was just yanking it through my head and I couldnt find the wide tooth attachment so I was using the skinny tooth one...lol.

I did just what u said(before u said it, lol) and Im in a habit of examining my hair all the time, so I had put it up in a bun and took it down, and it looked curly kind of like it had been rolled. Im gonna sleep in my bun and wear my hair in that look tomorrow....

Maybe tomorrow will be a better hair day!
wink.gif

PS, I can see why blow dring at least occasionally would be ok, especially since I had little knots in my hair that came out, probably from airdrying all the time and rarely combing it out.

Back