Have Twist Outs Helped Your Hair Growth?

@MissAlinaRose I tried your method of braiding my twists so they can be stretched and I love it! The first day I did a twistout the way I mentioned above, then the second day I did a braidout! It has hang and I usually can't achieve that much hang until the 5th day or so. I posted pics in the Post your pretty hair thread sticky. :grin:

pookaloo83

:yay: I'm so happy it worked for you lady! I have to mosey on over to that pretty hair thread and check you out.

@MissAlinaRose I tried your method of braiding my twists so they can be stretched and I love it! The first day I did a twistout the way I mentioned above, then the second day I did a braidout! It has hang and I usually can't achieve that much hang until the 5th day or so. I posted pics in the Post your pretty hair thread sticky. :grin:

This was a MUST! There is no way I would have kept doing twist/twist outs if I did not braid them at night so they had length the next day.

I have super shrinkage and I was not in the mood to deal with it for a whole year.

Back