Have the Miss Jessie's sisters reunited?

nakialovesshoes

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Titi and Miko Branch of Miss Jessie's want to meet you on Sunday July 13th from 2pm to 6pm at Essentials Plus.[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']We will be giving away 2 free gift baskets featuring the entire Miss Jessie's Collection at a drawing to take place for those that are present at the in-store event.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Titi Branch and Miko Branch creators of the Miss Jessie's hair care line, will be here in-person to answer questions, offer tips and demonstrate styling methods.

It's the perfect opportunity to experience first hand Miss Jessie's styling methods and products that have taken the naturally curly hair market by storm.

See demonstrations, learn exciting techniques and mingle with the Miss Jessie's Team!

Get a FREE 2oz travel sized Miss Jessie's product with the purchase of any full sized product while supplies last.

So come on down, bring your girls with you and join Miss Jessie's and the naturally curly hair movement![/FONT]

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

dots_hr.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Who?

spacer.gif

Titi Branch & Miko Branch creators and founders of
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Miss Jessie's[/FONT]

dots_vr.gif

spacer.gif

What?

spacer.gif

In-Store Meet
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']and Greet[/FONT]

dots_vr.gif

spacer.gif

Where?

spacer.gif

Essentials Plus
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']123 5th Avenue[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Btwn 19th & 20th[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']New York, NY 10003[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']212-228-8141[/FONT]

dots_vr.gif

spacer.gif

When?

spacer.gif

Sun, July 13th,
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']2pm-6pm[/FONT]

spacer.gif

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']shop online now at www.MissJessies.com or Click Here for Retail Locations[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']I received this e-mail this morning. I think it was Miko that had opened up shop in the DC area but I spoke to her personally & she told me that they had split. And then Tito did a meet and greet at a natrual hair salon here in Atlanta on the solo. So...Maybe they've reconciled. I sure hope so - hate to see a good black business fall apart. And judging by this e-mail, it seems they may have some new products. Forgive me if this has already been posted & hopefully this isn't the wrong board to post on. [/FONT]

I got that too and was wondering the same thing. I also see they have a new product in that picture Ive never seen.:blush:

i wonder if thier new products are as craptastic as the older ones, 9.00 for a 2 oz bottle? seriously. :nuts:

well if anyone wants to try iy out let us know how they are.

Back