Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • There is one better (explain in post)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Creme, is this a good product to use when you want to balance more moisture in your hair and not protein?

If this is not a good product what is?

Loved it as a natural. Very moisturizing, detangling and slippy. As a relaxed head, it didn't work. As a relaxed head Alter Ego energizing cream and Kenra MC does this for me.

I have and I really loved it. It was my staple for a while, but my hair started rejecting it.

It was part of the reason I decided to go cone-free with my conditioners.

I started feeling like there was a coating or something.

Smells great though!

It think you should try it at least. Sally beauty sells packets of them if you want to try it first.

One of the most moisturising and slippy deep conditioners I use. Loved it both relaxed and natural. If your hair starts to feel coated simply clarify.

I have been eyeing this for a while. I keep putting back b/c of the cones so high on the list. My natural hair is protein sensitive, so I have been trying a few new DC's as I get further into this 'stretch'.The old staples ain't doin it no mo' :lol:. I really wanted to try Silk elements, but since they don't have it down here, I'll give this a try. Plus I remember reading in the product twins thread Supergirl saying they are very similar. Getting this today!

Back