Have anyone tried.....

I've only used the hair milk once or twice and really liked it, it didn't leave my hair feeling coated like I thought it would.

i'm probably going to be in the minority, but i really liked the hair milk. i smoosh some on my dry hair & it helps to moisturize my rollersets & twist-outs very nicely. usually i use a spray moisturizer, & the moisture causes my sets to lose definition & get frizzy, the hair milk keeps my sets moist without frizz.

the smell is pleasant too; lemongrass & almond. i wish it lingered though; it fades quickly.

is it worth the price? oh no, not at all. probably the reason i love it so much is because it was a gift :lol:

if you're looking for something similar, try palmer's coconut milk hair lotion. here's a thread about that line.

I used the hair milk before. My thick, naturally curly hair laughs at it. I have to use half of the bottle. It seems ok if you are relaxed though.

i'm probably going to be in the minority, but i really liked the hair milk. i smoosh some on my dry hair & it helps to moisturize my rollersets & twist-outs very nicely. usually i use a spray moisturizer, & the moisture causes my sets to lose definition & get frizzy, the hair milk keeps my sets moist without frizz.

the smell is pleasant too; lemongrass & almond. i wish it lingered though; it fades quickly.

is it worth the price? oh no, not at all. probably the reason i love it so much is because it was a gift :lol:

if you're looking for something similar, try palmer's coconut milk hair lotion. here's a thread about that line.

I agree it is pricey for what it is. Especially since it is a small bottle.

Do you have a sephora near you? They will give you a sample of it

I have tried both and I LOVE the hair butter.
It is very thick, like crisco, but leaves a nice moisture hold.
It has a minty/noxema smell to it that turns me off.
I also have the marguerittes hair magic which has a better scent, but they do the same thing

My hair laughed at the hair milk

I am 4a/4b

Last edited:
Back