Have any london ladies tried the indigo powder From Baldwins (elephant and castler

BEEFRASER

Hi ladies for about a year I have been buying henna and indigo from hennaboy website, but I would like to beable to buy the product in store, instead of over the internet, Baldwins have a brand of indigo but I would like to know if any one has tried it, the last time i got indigo powder in the store it was really bad, i saw no colour change, the mixture did not change to a blue colour , it stayed green, it was called caca noir from lush.

Ive been searching for ages, and found out the store is in elephant and castle, seems like im gonna be travelling to this place alot because also found a silicon mix in a dominican salon in elephant.

here is the website
http://www.baldwins.co.uk/Herbs-Roo...lack-Powder-(-Indigofera-Tintoria-)/8921/1629

Email
[email protected]
Address
G. Baldwin & Co
171/173 Walworth Road
London
SE17 1RW
England

i already found a place in turnpike lane that sells amla and neem powder so im happy about that.

Re: Have any london ladies tried the indigo powder From Baldwins (elephant and castle

Never bought indigo from them bought I buy loads of stuff from their online site no problems at all. I love the oils, but you need to check sometimes you can get things cheaper from Aromantics.co.uk

Re: Have any london ladies tried the indigo powder From Baldwins (elephant and castle

I've tried their cassia and it was great, never tried the indigo but they are such a reputable company there's no harm in buying a small batch and testing it out.

Back