Has it come to this?

GeorginaSparks

Im so hopeless at wrapping my hair. Many of my friends have tried to show me and Ive watched/read so many tutorials but i cant get it right so I bought this from Sallys today. Does anyone else use this? I will let you guys know the result tomorrow :look:

sure_coiffure_cap.jpg

:lachen:My mother had a bright blue one like that; I used to tease her every time I saw it. She did not use it to wrap her hair though, only to keep a style in place overnight, such as when she came from the salon. I'm not sure how it would help with wrapping hair. :perplexed

:lachen:My mother had a bright blue one like that; I used to tease her every time I saw it. She did not use it to wrap her hair though, only to keep a style in place overnight, such as when she came from the salon. I'm not sure how it would help with wrapping hair. :perplexed

oh no. is this a fail on my part? lol. isnt wrapping used for keeping the style in place? im so confused :ohwell:

I thought that woman was a character from Star Wars. LOL. :lachen: If you want to wrap your hair, you would have to do it manually, using your hands, a comb and some clips to hold it in place.

sorry, babygirl, this doesn't wrap the hair for you, it simply keeps it in place after you've wrapped it

hope you kept your receipt :lol:

Back