Has Anyone with Relaxed Hair installed Yarn Braids?

Calia001

I have googled and searched the archives up and down, i see most naturals do it but I do not recall any relaxed heads. I am relaxed and i am installing them myself (between work and sleep it took 4 days :sad: )

i tried to take one out to redo it and it took a little while :ohwell:
i switched up my braiding method and i think its ok.

im just curious about tangling and things like that.

i swear to God if this cuts my hair ima just grow dreds :yep:

plus any moisturizing products and methods that help? i have some pantene intense moisturizing conditioner and water mixed in a bottle that i use.

Thanks in advance

There are some tutorials on you tube, but those girls are natural. Maybe you can post your question over there.

I have googled and searched the archives up and down, i see most naturals do it but I do not recall any relaxed heads. I am relaxed and i am installing them myself (between work and sleep it took 4 days :sad: )

i tried to take one out to redo it and it took a little while :ohwell:
i switched up my braiding method and i think its ok.

im just curious about tangling and things like that.

i swear to God if this cuts my hair ima just grow dreds :yep:

plus any moisturizing products and methods that help? i have some pantene intense moisturizing conditioner and water mixed in a bottle that i use.

Thanks in advance

I tried them once. I self installed. I got about 3 rows in and then took them out. They felt like they were going to damage my ends. They were a little more diffucult than regular braids to remove. However, I do have a friend who had them done and b/c she took great care of her hair, she had no damage.

Back