Has anyone used....

Compassion

An Elasta QP Relaxer?? If so, what were your results?? Also, is Elucence similair? I recall a board member suggesting that their products were made by the same company. Thanks Oh, and does anyone still use Elucence Relaxers?

Blessings,
Compassion

One of my co-workers used a QP relaxer on her hair and it looked really nice and professionally done. I was so impressed by her hair that I asked her about it and that's when I found out that she'd used the QP relaxer.

Thanks Supergirl. I'm not finding much info on the boards about Elasta QP. I appreciate your response.
smile.gif

Blessings,
Compassion

No problem. Some of their products are outstanding and then some are not. There was a Super-Long thread about Elasta QP products probably around late winter or early spring time if my memory serves me right. Try a search on it.

Thanks! I will search again.
smile.gif
Initally I only searched for "Elasta QP Relaxer." I didn't find much.

Blessings,
Compassion

My sister also used Elasta QP relaxer the last time she did her hair. She really liked it. It straightened her hair well and she said it was gentle.

I believe Pebbles uses the eluecence relaxer. may she will see this thread or you can pm her.

Thanks Jrw and Tracyannette. I want to try it the Elastaqp, but I don't want to damage my hair. I normally use Affirm. I'm thinking about doing my own relaxer now, and that Elastaqp is easy to get, and has lye in it. Yes, need to pm Pebbles.

Blessings,
Compassion

Back