Has anyone used this dry herbal mix for hair?

@KenyafromCT
I'm using one that's Yogi Brand. You add the oil of your choice and allow it to sit. They recommend Coconut. I do a blend.

I usually let mine sit several weeks before using it.

What is the name of the one you are using?

I have another one too (FoodHerbs Herbal Hair Oil Mix).

@KenyafromCT
I'm using one that's Yogi Brand. You add the oil of your choice and allow it to sit. They recommend Coconut. I do a blend.

I usually let mine sit several weeks before using it.

What is the name of the one you are using?

I have another one too (FoodHerbs Herbal Hair Oil Mix).
Hey sis. Is this the brand? How did you like it?! Please share your experience. Is it something that you’d suggest?

I’ve tried that. It has a very unique smell. I think I’d prefer to use it as a hot oil treatment.
Ok. I think I’m going to add it to some oils later. I don’t want to waste it. I don’t think I’ve ever done a hot oils treatment on myself. Or maybe it was years and years ago. If I remember you just heat the water and apply to dry hair? Wondering if I can sit under the hair steamer while doing a HOT.

Ok. I think I’m going to add it to some oils later. I don’t want to waste it. I don’t think I’ve ever done a hot oils treatment on myself. Or maybe it was years and years ago. If I remember you just heat the water and apply to dry hair? Wondering if I can sit under the hair steamer while doing a HOT.
Yea what you said. You heat the water up in a pot or whatever (people usually have their oils in a bottle) then turn the fire off, and stick the closed bottle inside the pot.

@KenyafromCT
Honestly, I saw no difference between the two. And they both have similar ingredients.

Just add: Herbs & Oils and let it sit before using. I also used some of the Herbs in a DYI ACV Blend.

Ok. Do you mean the Yogi brand tea that we drink?? I buy them from Walmart and my local grocery stores.
@KenyafromCT
The packaging does not look like that. :giggle: I drink Yogi Brand Tea(s) as well.

However, it is called: Yogi's Gift (Cultivating Health). You should be able to look it up on A/M/A/Z/O/N. Sorry, I can't post a pic for you.

You get two nice sized individual bags of loose herbs. I've been mixing with Oil(s) and with ACV.

@KenyafromCT
The packaging does not look like that. :giggle: I drink Yogi Brand Tea(s) as well.

However, it is called: Yogi's Gift (Cultivating Health). You should be able to look it up on A/M/A/Z/O/N. Sorry, I can't post a pic for you.

You get two nice sized individual bags of loose herbs. I've been mixing with Oil(s) and with ACV.
Thanks so much. I’m going to order! Or maybe I should use up what I have and then order. Lolol.

Back