Has Anyone Used Products From Flow Industry?

irisak

I came across this hair care line while looking for new hair vitamins and really anything to get me past this Mbl stall. They also have teas and protein/biotin shakes. The ingredients look amazing as they seem to use many of the combinations we've been trying on here forever. I ordered the pretTea and received two bags (they are doing a bogo) and received a sample of the beauTeaful hairtox tea. I ordered from healthymane.myflowindustry.com

The ingredients in the PretTea are: peppermint, horsetail root, saw palmetto, Burdock, marshmallow root, lavender root, licorice, ginger, oatstraw, rosehips.

The beautiful hairtox tea ingredients are: peppermint, nettle, chamomile, ginger, milk thistle, phyllium husk, lemon pee, and orange peel.

I also plan on ordering the Grow in the Go "the pretty pink drink" which has collagen type I and II, MSM, Hyaluronic acid, and biotin. It's a powder that you just mix with water.

Is anyone familiar with these products? Have you tried them? Did they work?

Last edited:
I believe I saw this posted here at LHCF before.

I went to the site at that time and was astonished by how difficult it was to find ingredients. It's scary to me that companies still ask you to put stuff in your body -- never mind ON your body -- without feeling responsible about informing us what the stuff is!

Perhaps they expect everyone to send an email in to get the ingredients? Maybe I'm just missing it and the ingredients are very clearly available and listed?

If so, my bad! I just couldn't find any ingredients, and I found that to be a huge turn off.

Maybe they can list their ingredients when they get the chance. :smile:

I believe I saw this posted here at LHCF before.

I went to the site at that time and was astonished by how difficult it was to find ingredients. It's scary to me that companies still ask you to put stuff in your body -- never mind ON your body -- without feeling responsible about informing us what the stuff is!

Perhaps they expect everyone to send an email in to get the ingredients? Maybe I'm just missing it and the ingredients are very clearly available and listed?

If so, my bad! I just couldn't find any ingredients, and I found that to be a huge turn off.

Maybe they can list their ingredients when they get the chance. :smile:
That's a good point. I've spent too many years on LHCF to not read labels. I actually have an ingredient list for them for two reasons; I wanted to make sure it wasn't snake oil and I wanted to make sure it wasn't harmful. I can post it on here because trust me I buy nothing without reading a label.

That's a good point. I've spent too many years on LHCF to not read labels. I actually have an ingredient list for them for two reasons; I wanted to make sure it wasn't snake oil and I wanted to make sure it wasn't harmful. I can post it on here because trust me I buy nothing without reading a label.

:yep: Agreed! Thanks!

So I've been drinking the pretTea every morning. Even with no sweetener it tastes good. I'm protective styling in a sew in right now but I should be able to track growth and retention from my leave out and how quickly it loosens.

Back