Has Anyone Used Elasta QP Soy Oyl Products?

Barbara

Princess
There are two types of shampoo and conditioner. I'm wondering if anyone had a chance to use the Moisture Shampoo, Moisture Conditioner, and the Deep Conditioner.

Since I renewed my Sally's Beauty Club Membership, I picked up the deep conditioner in the tub since it was already on sale--plus I used the $5 coupon toward it--so it didn't cost me anything. :lachen: I haven't used it yet.

Any results?

I used the soy oyl deep conditioner...it had alot of slip and left my hair soft but it seemed to leave alot of residue especially when I used it on my straight hair weaves. Its consistency and smell reminds me of the dpr-11. I loved alot of elasta qp products before the formula changed.

So far I really like the deep conditioner. Seems to work better for me when I sit under the dryer. My hair had a lot of shine too.

Last edited:
I use the shampoo. I love it. My hair feels wonderful after I use it. If feels strong, soft, moisturized and it doesn' cause my hair to shrink back to my head. I can easily run my fingers through my hair when I am done.

It has sulfates in it but I don't care. Have tried sulfate free and natural and have not been pleased with those.

I Just received my club member flyer in the mail yesterday and was wondering about this, I love the QH Cholesterol and since I need to pick up some more of that, I was going to try this out as well.

I don't think it's been out long. I'll use it during my next wash. It seems like it's pretty good.

Thanks ladies!

I've been using the shampoo, conditoner and DC for about a year now and love them. I made sure to stock up at Sallys since they were 5.99 during July.

the deep conditioner melts tangles away ,however the mineral oil and propylene glycol in it leave residues on the hair .

My natural hair did not like this brand at all. I was hurt because I was looking for a staple. Not moisturizing enough despite the claims.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Has anyone used the relaxer before?

I have a pixie cut, and right now I'm in a sew in...I bought it to replace my Mizani Butter Blends for the times when I relax my perimter at home. I used it about 2 weeks ago, and it really straightened the hair quickly, after I rinsed it out, the hair was not stripped or dry feeling either. I bought a small tub, so I will be using it for a while, and I liked it better than the Butter Blends.

As far as it leaving residue on the hair just use a clarifying shampoo every once in while to remove the residue(which you should do anyway). I have been using mostly Keracare for about 2 years, but once I use up my stash, I'm going 100% Elasta QP.

Back