has anyone used doo gro thicking growth oil?...

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
because i am right now, and its only been four days, but has anyone used it? and has it made your hair grow, and is it thick and shiny?

Umm, I used doogro oil, it worked nice for me, i just fell off using it because i fell in love with other products. I'm not going to say it made my hair grow, because just about everyones hair grow, but alot of the natural oils seemed to have helped with keeping my hair soft & also i did gain growth, however I so hate going to work with oil dripping behind my ear.
grin.gif

Doo Gro thickening made my hair thicker, I'm not sure if longer tho. I put it on the middle of my head primarily because it was thin there and now it is the thickest part of my hair.

Re: has anyone used doo gro thicking growth oil?..

my mom uses it....she and i have always had opposite hair...me thick and short, her thin and long....so, she started using doo grow and now he hair is so thick shes talkin about relaxing it!!!! i told her id drive to her house and smack her upside the head if she did!! shes been using it since last december, i believe....
~T~

I wanted to buy some of that cause it seems like a good product.

What a coincidence, I picked up this product today in the BSS and looked at the ingredients. I was going to ask if anyone ahs used it. Please let me know your results, Im very curious.

Back