Has anyone used castille soap everyday?

Misshairdiva

I would like to know if anyone uses castille soap every day on their hair? I have fine hair that is very curly. The longer it gets, the more tangly it gets. My friend gave me a sample of some liquid castille soap she made, and all I did is rub some through my hair and take a wide tooth comb while in the shower and comb right through. This is usually very hard for me to do since I have not had a relaxer in 9 months. Even when I rub conditioner through my hair it is still hard to do. I want to use the castille soap on my hair everyday while in the shower, but would that be too harsh to use it everyday even though it made my hair very soft?

which castile soap do you use? everyone's hair is different but I don't see how it should be a problem. do you deep condition afterwards?

I find that castille soap can be very drying to my hair. Even though it's not shampoo it still gives me a pretty deep clean. So, I would suggest diluting the soap with water if you're going to use it everyday instead of using it full strength and see how your hair reacts.

Back