Has anyone used Bumble and Bumble hair products?

I have only tried their leave in conditioner. its pretty expensive depending on where u buy it it runs 16-19.99 for 8 oz. I can say after using it that its an "ok" conditioner nothing to really get excited over. It has a sort of a neutral fragrance and its light and creamy almost the same consistency of lubriderm lotion. It leaves my hair light and fluffy feeling(im natural)doesnt do much for curl definition though, it gives more curl separation than clumping. I wont be purchasing it again because there are much cheaper leave ins that work much better.

Re: Has anyone used Bumble and Bumble hair product

Tene,

I have been using Bumble and Bumble products for over a year now. I am not sure if you are relaxed or natural. But, they work very well on my relaxed hair. The leave-in/rinse out conditioner has a similar consistency to the Elucence conditioner.

I have used the gentle shampoo, super rich conditoner, and the new Curl Conscious line for Medium to Thick hair. And I must say that I really love the curl conscious conditioner and have repurchased it.

If you would like to try some of the products, purchase their travel size bottles first.

There were other threads on this subject. Do a search for "Bumble" within in the last year for more reviews.

Thanks,

MissB

Re: Has anyone used Bumble and Bumble hair product

I've used the leave in/rinse out conditioner and it gives WONDERFUL slip.....but $15 for a short/little bottle doesn't sit too well with me.
smile.gif

Back