Has anyone tried Twisted Sista Products?

I noticed them selling at my local 99p store, and I'm thinking I may try them after taking out my braids. Though, I already have quite a lot of products to finish, and I'm wondering what you think of it if you have tried it?

http://www.urbantherapylondon.com/products.html

Also, I think they are a UK product brand, forgive me if I am wrong. But yeah, if anyone has tried it let me know your reviews, thanks :)

I got these products ..... from TJMaxx and they were the WORST!!! Do you hear me the WORST....:nono::wallbash:

They were so drying.......I think I still have a few in the bathroom that need to be destroyed

There is a reason they are at the .99 cents store

I got these products ..... from TJMaxx and they were the WORST!!! Do you hear me the WORST....:nono::wallbash:

They were so drying.......I think I still have a few in the bathroom that need to be destroyed

Lol, I did hear a few bad reviews, just thought I'd check with this hair forum as well. Thanks for the message, maybe I will just give it a miss then...

I have actually thrown out all but the 30 second curl spray and defrizz shampoo...the conditioner was like water

The activator went on nice and creamy...But dried like a drying gel

Curl Spray Ingredients....Please excuse spelling it was tiny

Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, phenoxyehanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, xanthan gum, panthenol, benzophenone, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, tocopheryl acetate, benzyl salicylate

and the list had about 6 more ingredients

Ditto. I got some from Marshalls. Your hair feels sooooo coated and gross after using them. I got the conditioner and the curl activator. Save your money and buy something better
The ones I have I now use to detangle when I take my braids out

Back