Has Anyone Tried this?

A co worker told me it worked really well on her hair (4a)....She also mentioned it was too pricey for frequent use....

Yeah,it's $22.50 at Sephora..it sounded really great though and I'm willing to invest in my hair...but I don't want to spend that plus shipping if it's crappy.

I remember hearing somewhere that the stuff is great... OH, I think it was on Oprah... I think she gave some away to the audience on her "Favorite Things" show!!
smile.gif

I have used this as pre-shampoo treatment and it is really good. It really moisturizes the hair and scalp. Sephora sells the travel size for $8.00.

I tried it and it worked great but was too pricey! I found a similar product that works wonders it's by Home Institut it's called Karites Hair mask with 2% shea butter. They also have it with 5% shea butter. It's a hit with me it ALWAYS leaves my hair soft and moisturized.

This is okay, but not that spectacular, especially for the price. I like the regular shea butter conditioner better than the mask. I find the Protein RX Treatment more moisturizing than the shea butter mask. It adds a lot of moisturizer as well as elasticity.

Thanks you guys!I was thinking about that Protein treatment as well,I need something heavy duty...my hair hates almost everything...

Back