Has anyone tried this serum??

SingingStar12

I went to Walmart looking for some new hair products and I came across a serum that costs less than $6. It is called "Got2b So Smooth Smoothing Serum Anti-Frizz Treatment". It claims to smooth and control split ends and flyaways, add shine and reflection, and minimize breakage. It also contains soy and wheat protein to strengthen, repair, and prevent breakage. The ingredients include: Cyclomethicone, demethiconol, glycine soja (soybean) protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, panthenol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, fragrance. I was just wondering if any other member has tried it and what were the results.

I've tried it as a less pricey alternative to both the John Frieda Frizz Ease and John Frieda Relax serums, and I will defintely continue purchasing it. It is just as effective for me.

I have a small bottle of the Got2BeSmooth serum, my hair is natural and half of it still has relaxer on the ends, so the serum at this point in the game is doing very little for my very course hair. However, I have been transitioning for 8 months, I bought the serum about 2 months ago when I didn't have as much new growth as I do now, then I thought the product was excellent, because as soon as I put it on my hair felt very very soft. I still use it, but whereas before I was pouring a dab or 2 on straightened or even not as much wet natural hair, now I damn (excuse the language) near want to pour the whole bottle out in my hand and on my hair, the effect is definitely not the same. What attracted me to it was the fact that it had proteins in it, I am all about products with biotin and protein in it now. I still like the serum and am seriously considering buying other Got2BeSmooth products, but if you have a relaxer or wear your hair straight I bet it will work wonders on your hair.

Back