Has anyone tried these new products?

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
At least I think they are new. I saw them for the first time at meijer and I almost got in trouble for snapping pictures at the store. I think they thought I was a secret shopper. :lachen:
Anyway this is GRO WORKS it has shampoo condish and styling products.
062610155213-vi.jpg

062610155232-vi.jpg

African-American beauty care consumer is most interested in "problem/solution" products, especially those addressing such concerns as relaxers and restorative hair care, according to Lee Feldman, chief executive officer of Newhall Laboratories Inc., a leading developer and marketer of branded hair care products, including La Bella and GroWorks. Other factors influencing purchasing decisions in the category are price and product efficacy, Feldman adds. "We are the hottest line out right now with GroWorks, developed under a scientific formula with natural ingredients and an antibreakage system," he says. "It combines nature with science."

The innovative product has been developed particularly for African-Americans to protect fine hair from breaking and splitting as well as to promote natural growth, Feldman explains. The GroWorks assortment includes a smooth-and-style mousse, a conditioning styhng gel and a strengthening root and scalp serum.
"The African-American consumer is very interested in relaxers, restorative products and styling items, and most drug chains are well aware of this need," notes Feldman.
Besides GroWorks, which he says is performing very well in the ethnic beauty care segment, Newhall markets the La Bella line. Though La Bella was initially regarded as solely a Hispanic brand, items in the line have rapidly become top sellers in the mass market.
Taken from

http://www.houseofbeautyworld.com/grhapr.html
https://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&productId=690853&catalogId=10002&krypto=QJrbAudPd0vzXUGByeatog%3D%3D&ddkey=http:ProductDisplay

Never seen it - But now that I have i'm sure i'll notice it next time I'm at Sally's.

Yes! I have the Strengthening Root and Scalp Serum. IMO, it does not have the consistency of a serum b/c it's too watery. I bought it at the Dollar General Store b/c the ingredients sounded good, but it is way too watery for me and I was not being heavy handed for once. :look: I need to experiment with it, maybe mix it with a heavy oil b/c as is does not work for me. And the 5 or 6 times I did use it, my hair was left crunchy. That's my experience, but remember someone's will be different. :yep: HTH!

I don't think they really could have done anything but like 3 employees were huddled talking and looking at me while I was doing it and one guy kept asking me if I need help with anything. I think it made them uncomfortable. I should have just told them it was cause I was to lazy to write the names down but they never really asked me what i was doing. I took a lot of pictures not just these.

Back