Has ANYONE tried these conditioners?

Qualitee

http://www.essentialwholesale.com//category/9/conditioners

The moisture conditioner sounds sooooo good!

The Moisturizing Conditioner's enhanced formula contains the moisturizing properties of organic Aloe Juice and, the Rosehip Seed Oil combined with the moisture sealing powers of Vegetable Glycerin. Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins and Pro-Vitamin B5 coat and smooth damaged hair shafts while Willow Bark Extract conditions both dry and oily scalps. Roman Chamomile and organic Lavender Distillates soothe irritation and confer a calming fresh aroma to this marvelous moisturizing conditioner.

INGREDIENTS
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride,*Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Glycerin, Rosa*Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Salix Alba (Organic White Willow) Bark Extract, (May contain sodium bicarbonate and/or citric acid as pH adjusters).

Last edited:
I like the ingredient lists. Buying the base and making my own conditioner is something that I've been thinking about. You can add your own additional ingredients like oils, shea or other butters, proteins and fragrances.

I didn't recognize a preservative, but there's probably one included.

Qualitee
This sounds great as a base! My hair likes Aloe Vera, too.

Pennefeather I've been seriously thinking about buying bases by the gallon and making several varieties of conditioner. I can get some 16oz plastic bottles from the craft store and label them...

Last edited:
I just bought 7 lbs of the intense moisture so I can add my own protein.

I have the deep moisture in a 30 oz and the reconstructor in a 30 oz.

These detangle very well. They are very moisturizing. I plan on mixing up my own stuff this summer.

The shelf life is 18 months.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

I just bought 7 lbs of the intense moisture so I can add my own protein.

I have the deep moisture in a 30 oz and the reconstructor in a 30 oz.

These detangle very well. They are very moisturizing. I plan on mixing up my own stuff this summer.

The shelf life is 18 months.

That sounds really good but I don't see those conditioners on this site.

I'm going to have to check out their protein free options. I want to start mixing more of my own conditioners.

The ingredients to die for organicals deep conditioning creme is now a holy grail conditioner for me. So yes these are very high quality products. My hair was incredibly healthy feeling after using that conditioner. I am done looking in the Deep conditioner category, and yes it is that serious for me. :lol:

Aside from the Curl Junkie Repair me which is a heavier reconstructing protein conditioner, I don't need other protein conditioners at all. :spinning:

DoDo said:
The ingredients to die for organicals deep conditioning creme is now a holy grail conditioner for me. So yes these are very high quality products. My hair was incredibly healthy feeling after using that conditioner. I am done looking in the Deep conditioner category, and yes it is that serious for me. :lol:

Aside from the Curl Junkie Repair me which is a heavier reconstructing protein conditioner, I don't need other protein conditioners at all. :spinning:

I love the deep cond cre too. Do you think it has enough protein to be considered a protein conditioner? I have their reconstructor too. Which one is stronger?

I ordered their new intense moisture and I plan on adding keratin to some for protein.

Do you use the organi dee con cre straight or do you add anything to it? Do you ever use it as a leave in? Have you used it with heat?

Oooohhh. I like Ingredients to die for! I have to bookmark this site. Right now, I have so much product that is taking up my bathroom floor space.

Back