Has anyone tried the new Infusium 23 lines?

LadyPaniolo

I love the original formula leave-in treatment for Dry/Damaged hair. This is what is reccomended for use in the Crown & Glory method.

Now when I look in the BSS, I see they have these new lines, Repairologie, Moisturologie, etc. There are 5 different Infusium 23 lines, each has a shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in.

Has anyone tried these products, and what were your results? Especially natural heads with 4a/4b hair type.

I don't want to blow my meager wad on something that makes everyone's hair feel like straw or something.

i only use the infusium23 leave in treatment moisturizing formula, recently i've bought the moistur(olgia) but haven't had the pleasure of using it yet.
I haven't check to see if the ingredients were the same but i'm kinda hoping they are. Sorry i'm not much help.

I've never used their shampoo/conditioner, but use their leave in. I at times mix it in with lacio lacio or the salerm protein leave in. It really does what it says.

Energist said:
I've never used their shampoo/conditioner, but use their leave in. I at times mix it in with lacio lacio or the salerm protein leave in. It really does what it says.

yeah, it does. I had to learn the hard way. I found out that the leave in is a really good detanger and if i use it straight after the rinse i loose far less strands. I believe the protein really strenghtens my strands, when i skip that step i pay for it by the handfuls.:ohwell:

Thanks for the replies, guys. I bought the repairologie leave in tonight at Target. They were out of the moisture one, which is what I wanted. But I planned to alternate between the repairologie and the moisturologie anyways.

I'm DC right now under the hood dryer and will rinse out, then add Infusium 23 as a detangler. I don't generally get much breakage, but hopefullyt his will drop me down to none!

Then I'll be braiding up for my first stint at the Crown and Glory method...

No I haven't tried the new versions yet, I am a regular user of the original.
And I am curious in the same way. I hope the formula is the same.

:perplexed Pretty disappointing... I used the Infusium 23 repairologie leave-in last night after my DC... my hair took forever to dry, detangling was actually a little harder than usual, and I noticed more breakage than usual too. :perplexed

I usually have to race to get my hair combed out before it dries... here it is the next morning and my hair is not dry yet. Wish I had saved my $8. :(

Energist said:

First off, I just LOVE your hair!
Second, I only use Infusium shampoo and conditioner on my sew and it make a world of difference.

joyousnerd said:
:perplexed Pretty disappointing... I used the Infusium 23 repairologie leave-in last night after my DC... my hair took forever to dry, detangling was actually a little harder than usual, and I noticed more breakage than usual too. :perplexed

I usually have to race to get my hair combed out before it dries... here it is the next morning and my hair is not dry yet. Wish I had saved my $8. :(

even though it's a leave-in i follow up with a creme leave-in conditioner such as giovanni direct, ntm, or rusk smooth.

Energist said:

I just got the leave-in yesterday but haven't tried it. Mixing it with the creamy sounds like a good idea. I may have to try that.
And Energist, your hair is FAB-U-LUSSS!!!

Mook's hair said:
No I haven't tried the new versions yet, I am a regular user of the original.
And I am curious in the same way. I hope the formula is the same.

it's the same, i checked the ingredients this morning.

Back