has anyone tried the conair Infiniti hair dryer?

IMFOCSD

www.conair.com/infiniti-hair-designer-p-372.html

I am looking for a good hair dryer and this one looks like it works better than any other hand held dryer I have seen. I am highly interested and if any of you ladies have used this or has heard of it from somebody else I will be more than happy to read any reviews. If you click the link above it will show a picture of how it looks and give some product information.

Thanks ladies

Last edited:
I have seen the commercials on this and I am interested.
How much does it cost?

I am not a huge blow drier fan but I would like to know more about this drier.

Hello Qetesh, the drier seems a bit expensive but if you google it you can probably get different prices. Conair online has it for $64.99. I seen it at a different website and it was a little cheaper. I think I will break down, suck it up and buy it anyway, I think! lol!

I bought this dryer a little over a month ago, returned it, and would not recommend it to anyone. It ripped some of my hair out as I used it. I especially would'nt recommend it for those who have relaxed hair, because I think relaxed hair is too fragile to use this type of dryer.

asubeauty said:
I've seen the commercials too. I want to know how this works.

The best way that I can describe it is that it's like a blowdryer and flat iron all-in-one. It has these dials that you increase the number on it to tighten the ceramic blades according to how kinky your hair is. I think your hair has to be at least semi-dry before you use it.

Hi Simone103, Wow I knew it was too good to be true. Anyway can anyone recommend a good hand held drier that is not too harsh on relxed hair?

Thanks

simone103 said:
The best way that I can describe it is that it's like a blowdryer and flat iron all-in-one. It has these dials that you increase the number on it to tighten the ceramic blades according to how kinky your hair is. I think your hair has to be at least semi-dry before you use it.

That sounds horrible to me. I think I'll pass on this one. :nono:

simone103 said:
I bought this dryer a little over a month ago, returned it, and would not recommend it to anyone. It ripped some of my hair out as I used it. I especially would'nt recommend it for those who have relaxed hair, because I think relaxed hair is too fragile to use this type of dryer.

=============

nice hair progress

Back