Has anyone tried SalonCare conditioner @ Sally's?

Kay.Dee

I was in sally's looking for the Aura Cherry Almond Bark conditioner and I saw this stuff

The only sell is by the gallon and even though it's pretty cheap, I don't want to be stuck with that much conditioner if it sucks.

Because of this site, I now have to consult/investigate with you guys before I invest in any product :lol:

And I'm a pretty dry 4 something natural

The Honey Almond is pretty good for cowashes. Of course, I end up spiking mine w/a few other things but for the price, you can't beat it!

The Honey Almond is pretty good for cowashes. Of course, I end up spiking mine w/a few other things but for the price, you can't beat it!

i LOVE the honey almond!!! i've added things to mine, too, like silk amino acids, honey, glycerin, and almond extract :lick:

thanks guys

and eisani it's funny that you replied becaue the whole reason I was up in sally's looking for that Aura conditioner was because of a comment you and someone else made!

I have this one as well and I use it as a prepoo. I agree that spiking them gives them that extra kick, but its a great buy for the price.

As everyone said, the honey and almond is pretty good. I used mine as a base for my concoctions -- honey, protein powder, SAA, etc. The Wild Cherry was a disappointment. I love cherry bark extract, so I buy the bark from the herb/spice stores and infuse it into my hair teas and oils.

Back