Has anyone tried Pantene Beautiful Lengths

yanashannon

Hello ladies-

I was just wondering have any of you tried Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths I have read many great reviews on this product. It is suppose to make hair longer and stronger. For those of you that have never heard of it just google it and let me know what ya think.:rolleyes:

where have you read reviews about it b/c although I've seen the product on the shelf in the store, I have yet to hear anyone have anything to say about it here? Have you used it?

My understanding of the ad and the info on the bottle is that it doesn't MAKE your hair grow but supposedly strengthens it to prevent breakage, thus allowing one to retain more length...nothing new.

I would be more interested in a DC mask or treatment, not just the regular shampoo and instant conditioner they are currently selling in the stores.

I bought this conditioner a couple of months ago with a great coupon. I got the 25 oz size for 3 bucks after tax. I like it because it is moisturizing but at the same time I don't like it because the smell. Too flowery for me, I'm more of a sweet smelling co wash user. But it should get used up by the end of the year.

I have tried it twice. It does not seem as moisturizing and the Relaxed and Natural conditioner.

Back