Has anyone tried Ojons products?

Misshairdiva

My cousin told my about an all natural product line called Ojon. I just got it today, I ordered it from QVC. After reading about it online, alot of people said the smell is bad, but to me it smells like inscense. I love the smell! I put it on my hair to rinse out tommorow.

here is the question for people who have tried the restorative cream. I put it on today, tommorow can I rinse it out and just put their conditioner in my hair or do you think my hair will be too greasy and will need to use the shampoo? I have not put shampoo in my hair for a while, and was trying to avoid that.

OK, Ojon users.. chime in!

My cousin told my about an all natural product line called Ojon. I just got it today, I ordered it from QVC. After reading about it online, alot of people said the smell is bad, but to me it smells like inscense. I love the smell! I put it on my hair to rinse out tommorow.

here is the question for people who have tried the restorative cream. I put it on today, tommorow can I rinse it out and just put their conditioner in my hair or do you think my hair will be too greasy and will need to use the shampoo? I have not put shampoo in my hair for a while, and was trying to avoid that.

OK, Ojon users.. chime in!

I ADORE Ojon. I use the restorative treatment every other weekend and the Tawaka Shampoo & Conditioner. My hair's condition has improved 100% :yep:

When you use the restorative treatment you leave it in like you would a hot oil treatment then you shampoo it out. It will NOT leave your hair greasy at all trust me. My hair is superfine and anything will weigh it down this didn't.

I've used that coffee smelling nut/oil treatment - is that the restoring one? but i have not been consistent. i like the coffee bean smell, but i highly doubt it is all natural - i have to read the label again........

I LOVE the restorative treatment (which reminds me, I should really stock up). It IS all natural, and you can rinse it out with no problem. Love the smell too.

Just want to make sure we are on the same page though - the treatement is not really a cream - more of a "solidified oil" concoction.

I usually leave it in overnight, then conditioner-wash the next day. Hair feels divine after using it. Personally, I don't need anything else, but No. I don't think your hair will be to greasy. The treatment fully rinses out (unless you have tons of build-up from other products that you are using - THEN you'll probably need to shampoo).

I also love Ojon products.

I use the rejuvenating mist, styling cream, Tawaka cream and restorative treatment. As I posted before I use the restorative treatment as a daily leave-in on dry hair. I LOVE me some Ojon!!!:yep::yep::yep:

I LOVE the restorative treatment (which reminds me, I should really stock up). It IS all natural, and you can rinse it out with no problem. Love the smell too.

Just want to make sure we are on the same page though - the treatement is not really a cream - more of a "solidified oil" concoction.

I usually leave it in overnight, then conditioner-wash the next day. Hair feels divine after using it. Personally, I don't need anything else, but No. I don't think your hair will be to greasy. The treatment fully rinses out (unless you have tons of build-up from other products that you are using - THEN you'll probably need to shampoo).

Yep - it's DEFINITELY a solidified oil that breaks down when it's warmed up in your hands. Like I said my hair is superfine and thin and I am able to use it and rise/shampoo it out with no issues at all.

i love ojon. i thought it was overpriced mess at first but i am in love with the hydrating shampoo and conditioner AND the restoritive treatment and the revitalizing mist. the styling creme is good too but i like carols daughter hair milk better.
i am making the hydrating shampoo and conditioner my staples.

Back