Has anyone tried L'Oreal Everstrong Sulfate Free Fortify System

NewHairWOWeave

I recently brought L'Oreal Everstrong Sulfate Free Fortify System Shampoo and Conditioner. I would like to get an idea of how this product performed for my lovely sisters on LHCF. Can you share with me your experiences?

Thank You in advance

In a word: Sucky.

In two: Hated it.

In three: Waste of money.

:lol:

But seriously, the stuff is crap. The shampoo doesn't have sulfates, but it was still drying as all hell and the conditioner did nothing to replace that moisture.

I was walkin around looking like this:

0c01167ab9a24e2e103f9847ba680d77-0-tumbleweed.gif

Could have started a brushfire that day. :lol:

Last edited:
the night treatment is decent but in no way comparable to the other night treatments of better quality.

I tried the shampoo...it was ehh. It's hard for me to judge tho cuz shampoo doesn't really matter to me. But if memory serves me correctly it was a little drying.

ok the only thing i liked out of the everstrong line is the overnight deep condish. it has a strong perfume scent but made my hair feel pretty good.

i don't like anything else though.

I purchased the Moisture one with the purple caps and they are just okay, they don't leave my hair feeling moisturized like how I would like.

Prudent1 Ladies I have tried both the shampoo and conditioner. I brought the Hydrate Shampoo with the cloudy white cap and the reconstructor Conditioner with the purple cap. My results were very suprising. After reading all of the experiences you ladies had I was a little scared to see what it would do to my hair. I sucked it up and washed my hair and I came out decent. I didn't deep condition but i did add some oil after my wash and condish. My scalp felt tingly and clean, I guess that was a result of the rosemary that is in both products.
I first put the condish on my hair then rinse. Then I used the shampoo and after that I mixed the condish with my shea butter conditsh and let sit for about 5 min. I did roller set and air dry. My ends are finally tamed.... Yesss
I am some what happy about the result

Sounds like a keeper NewHairWOWeave:yep:! There were several bottles of poo and condish in the clearance area at Walgreens and I have coupons. I may try this since I'll be paying next to nothing:grin:. Thanks for the review!

Back