Has anyone tried kinky-curly.com?

RegaLady

I was looking through a black fashion magazine when I came across this. It is for transitioners and natural hair. I wanted to get the transitioners tonic. It contains aloe, and biotin to speed up growth. There were some natural celebrities than recommended it. Has anyone tried it?
http://kinky-curly.com/shop.html

I have seen those products somewhere and of course right now I can't remember where. I'm interested in some opinions too.

I will be buying the tonic, but I will wait until something of my products finishes. I don't want to over buy products. But, I will be giving this one a try!:grin:

I had to confirm, but I have a friend who uses the curling custard. Her hair is 4a penspring coils. That day her hair looked real moisturized and the coils were very pronounced. I told her I really liked her hair that day and she told me that's what she had used. She had done a WnG the day before and used the custard and it was so pretty. She said it went on like "cow snot" (real slimy), though:lachen:, but her hair felt really soft and not too tacky the next day when I saw her.

I think she got hers from Naturallycurly.com (curlmart.com) which is located where we live. I shop there regularly, and the owners are real quick to drop brands that are not up to par with distribution, customer service, etc. So, if they sell it, it should be pretty reputable.

I had to confirm, but I have a friend who uses the curling custard. Her hair is 4a penspring coils. That day her hair looked real moisturized and the coils were very pronounced. I told her I really liked her hair that day and she told me that's what she had used. She had done a WnG the day before and used the custard and it was so pretty. She said it went on like "cow snot" (real slimy), though:lachen:, but her hair felt really soft and not too tacky the next day when I saw her.

I think she got hers from Naturallycurly.com (curlmart.com) which is located where we live. I shop there regularly, and the owners are real quick to drop brands that are not up to par with distribution, customer service, etc. So, if they sell it, it should be pretty reputable.
Ewwwwww!:lachen: No custard for me:nono:! At least not yet!
I want to try the transitioning tonic. It also has MSM in it!:yep: I think it should help with the transition. On the website, celebrities were talking good about them. So I wonder!:look:

I have'nt tried that tonic, but the curling custard, knot today and spritz is fabulous!
The ingredients are great and the products do what they say.
The curling custard keeps my curls defined and the knot today has tons of slip and is very moisturizing. I've only used the spritz a couple of times, but it's great to freshen up old curls.
HTH!

the custard is the troof and a staple of mine. If u want shiny defined, soft curls, try it!:yep:

That transitioner's tonic sounds good. I have too many products already so I have to use some of this stuff up before I buy anything else.:yep: If anyone decides to use, please post a review. I'd love to hear about it.

I am very interested in this product and have been for awhile. I seem to recall a member here "nappity4b"(I think I spelled it right) used this product along with the Knot Today, her reviews were great. IIRC, she stated that the custard works best if used with the Knot Today. And I have yet to purchase it, but am waiting for my hair to show a bit more in length before I take the plunge and go for it.

That tonic really does sound nice though, but I have yet to read any reviews on that particular product.

Well, I may be first! But, I will wait until I finish a product. The custard I will use when I go completely natural. After I cut off the relaxed parts, this fall!:drunk:

Does the custard help elongate the curls as well? I'm looking for a product for a WNG that can help me stretch out the curls....

Does the custard help elongate the curls as well? I'm looking for a product for a WNG that can help me stretch out the curls....

I would say so. More than if I just use a leave in or oil.
Probably even more if you use a diffuser, but i just air dry.

Back