Has anyone tried "Hydratherma Naturals Product Collection"

Missi

i tried the search engine but didn't work.

Her site is www.healthyhairjourney.com and her product line is Hydratherma Naturals. Its no mineral oil, no pretrolem, and some other stuff. She has beautiful long hair: she might be a member here (by certain terms she uses).

Has anyone tried this or know of it?

I just posted in the other thread but these are the products I really like:

• Moisturizing Growth Lotion
  • Moisturizing Deep Conditioner (with or without heat)
  • Follicle Invigorator

I also like the Leave-In but I have to be careful cause it contains protein & I accidentally had a protein overload.

When using everything in combination, I get excellent results. And it feel good knowing that mostly every ingredient is natural and the products are wonderful for the hair.

Last edited:
It's the truth!
I have the entire set. I purchased the large sizes of the entire set. It is well worth the money. You don't have to use a lot of the product, so you get your monies worth and
more. The hair follicule is the my favorite....It immediately stops any breakage and grows
your roots out like crazy....
I'm hooked for life......you will be too......It's the best products created by an african american sistah, that i've purchased to date......and I have lot! lol

Peace

Ladies, its the best $125(no including shipping) that I have ever spent. If you havent tried it, you have no idea what you are missing!

i am really very much in love with the moisture boosting shampoo, moisture boosting conditioner, protein balance leave in, growth lotion(very moisturizing). i also have a sample of the oil and i like it although i have better oils.
infact im going to buy another moisture conditioner now and i want to try the protein conditioner.

I have been using the daily moisturizing growth lotion for almost 2 weeks now. It is truly the first product I've used that really obsorbs into my hair and it smells so yummy! I torn between ordering the entire line or purchasing the Keracare line.

So I'm loving a couple of the Hydratherma Naturals products:

The leave-in is fab. I love the ingredients and it helps me get really silky rollersets. I like the idea of setting my hair with a product containing silk proteins, because its kind of like DCing while I'm setting. :)

I also like the growth oil--it smells great, as do all of the products I've tried. It's a great ends oil. I have been loving Keracare Essential oils as an ends oil for years but the Hydratherma Naturals has taken its place. :yep:

I used the growth lotion and the growth oil before, the lotion was ok it worked sometimes and sometimes it didn't. The oil was my favorite it makes the hair really soft but i stopped using it because it made my scalp itch.

Back