Has anyone tried Herbal Essences "Long-term Relationship" Shampoo & Conditioner?

Tenacious

Yesterday, I went to Wal-Mart in search of an anti-breakage conditioner to co-wash my hair on a daily basis. I came across this big, red bottle of Herbal Essences that I've never seen before. It read "Long-term Relationship Conditioner for Long Hair".

It has raspberry extract and satin, and its for ladies with longer hair who want to keep their hair growing long and strong...supposedly....

So, I tried it last night and....well.... it worked really nicely as a co-wash. It did make my hair a tad bit more elastic and less breakage-prone during my wash. Not to mention combining it with Infusium moisturizing leave-in, i've had significantly less breakage.

The new line also has a leave-in conditioner. I just wanted something more....water-based.

Anywho, just checking with you PJs to see if anyone has tried this product.

I've never tried it,but i saw a thread that Tiffers started yesterday and she was raving about it:yep:
I'll try and bump it for you!

Oh yeah, baby :thumbsup:

I love the conditioner and leave in. ESPECIALLY the leave in :love2: Makes my hair really soft, moisturized, slippy, the works

I haven't tried the shampoo, though. Traycee did and she really liked it :yep:

Oh yeah, baby :thumbsup:

I love the conditioner and leave in. ESPECIALLY the leave in :love2: Makes my hair really soft, moisturized, slippy, the works

I haven't tried the shampoo, though. Traycee did and she really liked it :yep:

I tried walmart for these products and could not find them :wallbash::wallbash: I will try the target by my house this weekend. I plan on purchasing the co and leave-in

Wow...I must be really CHEAP because I saw these products @ Wal-Mart but I couldn't justify spending $5.00 for a large bottle of conditioner... :look:

I've tried the conditioner and shampoo and loved it just like Ms Tiffer said....the shampoo didn't strip my hair and it made it really soft....the conditioner was even better...most cheap conditioner are really watery....not this one.....I love the leave-in and it didn't weigh down my hair..I've been sleeping on HE products

Back