Has anyone tried Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong?

sunnieb

What do you think of it? I can't seem to find it in my area yet, but I want to try it. I add honey to my deep conditioners, so I find this very interesting. :look:
c_his_2_c.png

Description:

experience silky strong* hair like never before. did you know honey is nature’s golden elixir? once a luxury reserved for kings and queens, honey has been revered for centuries as a natural healing remedy and beauty secret for the hair.

dreaming of sweet scents? you’ll love the rich fusions of 100% natural honey extract and apricot in our Honey, I’m Strong collection. indulge yourself in the golden nectar of honeycombs. and if you’re looking for a tasty aroma, this collection will have you dripping in delicious fragrances. inhale and escape to an enchanting garden of sweet scents.

get 10x stronger* hair in just one wash with Herbal Essences Honey, I’m Strong. this formula coats each hair strand to help repair the protective outer layer and provide strength against future damage. Honey, I’m Strong repairs hair’s protective layer and regulates moisture by mimicking the natural F-Layer protection of your hair.

Yep. I bought it because I thought it would smell unique and good but the scent isn't that special, it reminds me of other conditioners in the HE line. It's real thick probably up there with my baby, Hello Hydration. I'll do a quick comparison. Pause. It seems to be thicker. OMG! My bottle has a pump and it really needs it. You can't pour this out!!!

The results I got were wonderful. I love HE product line because I can detangle with no problems. Same with this and my hair was and is (a week later) super duper soft. Will be stocking up! :yep:

empressri said:
there's another thread on this with more replies if you want to read through

Whoops! I'm guilty of not searching before posting! I know better! :)

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

Back