Has anyone tried any of these

Mattie26

A couple of weeks ago I went into Rite-Aide and walked right into a frenzy. Shampoo and Conditioner on sale. Lost my little mind and at the end you'll see why but what I want to know is how many of you have used these products and how did they work for you. Pros,cons, would you even was the dog with it?:spinning: Please let me know

Infusiun 2 repairologie Conditioner
Infusium 23- volumologie Shampoo
HE- Totally Twisted Conditioner
HE- Hydralicious Conditioner
HE- Hydralicious Featherlight Shampoo and Conditioner
HE -Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner
Dove -Sheer Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
Dove- Pro Age Shampoo
Tresemme -Color Revitalize Conditioner

Now a couple of these I got two of these are mostly things that I wanted to try in the first place but didn't want to wast money.
Now I know that some of you are thinky PJ. Which I am and proud of it:grin:
But I got all of this for Drum roll please $7.26. I fell over at the register.:woot: :woot:
I really want to know what you all thought because I want to send some to my DD because her hair is is man there are no words for that poor child's hair. She has taken fried, dyed, and gelled to the side, front, back, left, right,and any other way she can get it to a whole new level. If I have something that I cant send her that can help I will. She's a 3a natural and refried I mean relaxed she's bone straight. So please let me know how any if any of these have worked for you. Much Love

That's a heck of a deal!!!! I know that some ladies use these products...they'll be along shortly, I'm sure. I do want to try the Hydralicious condish, though.

That's a heck of a deal!!!! I know that some ladies use these products...they'll be along shortly, I'm sure. I do want to try the Hydralicious condish, though.

My SO loves it he claimed the shampoo and conditioner as his. He's he likes the smell and how thick it is.

I've used the hello hydration, and wasn't very impressed...I do want to try Soft & Beautiful's StyleProtect Nighttime Dry Wrap Mousse (since I wrap my hair in between washes.

"Enriched with triple hydration oil to provide more than 5 times the protection against split ends. Recommended for daily (day or night) use for soft, silky and healthy-looking hair."

That sounds yummy!

Back